1. Identifying data
Complying with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, below we provide the necessary data of the owner of the website www.amespore.com (hereinafter the “Website”),
The AMES Group includes the following companies:
AMES Group Sintering, S.A.
– Company name: AMES GROUP SINTERING, S.A.
– Identification or tax number: ES A-08382699
– Registered address: Carretera Laureá Miró, 388 – 08980, Sant Feliú de Llobregat (BARCELONA).
– Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Telephone: +34 93 685 51 11
– Details of entry in the Company Register: Company Register of Barcelona, volume 27345, folio 120, sheet B-71390
• AMES Group Sintering, S.A. – ESA083826999
• AMES Barcelona Sintering, S.A. – ESA08118234
• AMES Hungaria Kft. – HU-24325668
• AMES Medical Prosthetic Solutions, S.A.U. – ESA67189597
• AMES Montblanc Sintering, S.A. – ESA43018951
• AMES Monterrey S.A. de C.V – AMO-971002-EE5
• AMES PM Tech Center, S.A.U. – ESA67168328
• AMES Powder Metal (Wuhu) Co., Ltd. – 91340200336440755M
• AMES Reese Inc. – 23-2867179
• AMES Sintering Co – 36-3242018
• AMES Solsona Sintering, S.A. – ESA58593575
• AMES Tamarite – ESA63868368
• AMES Tooling S.A. – ESA08574725
• AMES-CMA, S.A. – ESA65322505
The Website provides the Users with general information about the owner of the Website and its services and activities (hereinafter, the “Content”), in accordance with the Terms. As it is a professional page, its content is not aimed at Users who are minors.
If the User continues browsing and using the services we offer through our Website, he or she accepts the Terms without reservation.
The owner of the Website reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time and at its sole discretion, so we advise the Users to review them frequently.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
- Legal protection of the contents
The owner of the Website is also the owner of the rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of the Website, including all the content and elements thereof (e.g. texts, images, audio and videos) that are available through the Website, as well as those that it has hosted on third-party sites either because they are its property or because it has obtained the appropriate rights to use them. Likewise, the owner has obtained the appropriate authorizations for the image rights of the people who appear on its Website.
The total or partial reproduction, copying or distribution of the content without express authorization by the owner is prohibited. In no case will the access and browsing of Users imply a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights by the owner of the Website. Users may not modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the content and elements of the Website for public or commercial purposes without the express written authorization of the owner thereof.
Therefore, in accordance with the previous paragraph, Users may, in addition to viewing the content and elements of the Website, make prints, copies or downloads thereof, provided that such actions are intended exclusively for their personal and private use.
Users may not use the contact details of the owner (postal address, telephone number and email address) for sending any type of commercial communication, unless they previously obtain the necessary authorizations in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- Associated brands and logos
The brands incorporated in the Website belong to its owner or to third parties who have authorized their use on the Website.
Browsers of the Website are prohibited from using these brands, logos and distinctive signs without the authorization of the owner or a licence to use them.
- Suspension of the Website
The operation of the Website is supported by the servers of service providers connected through public and private communications infrastructures.
The owner of the Website will do everything possible to guarantee the correct functioning of the Website, but it cannot guarantee the absence of technical interruptions for the purpose of carrying out repairs and/or maintenance or lack of coverage or failures in the equipment and/or networks necessary for the transmission of data, which are beyond its control.
Thus, access to the Website may be suspended for reasons of force majeure (causes that are unforeseeable or causes are anticipated or foreseeable but unavoidable) such as, but not limited to, those set out below:
- Failures in the supply of the electrical or telephone network.
- Virus attacks on the servers that support the Website.
- User errors in accessing the Website.
- Fires, floods, earthquakes or other acts of nature.
- Strikes or labour disputes.
- Armed conflicts or other situations of force majeure.
The owner of the Website is exempt from any type of responsibility if any of the circumstances indicated in this stipulation arises.
- User responsibility
Users will use the Website at their own risk. By accessing it, they are obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the legislation and the applicable ethical codes, as well as the conditions set out in the Terms.
If the User breaches any of the regulations included in the Terms or in the legislation that protects them, they will be responsible to the owner of the Website and/or to third parties for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of said breach, regardless of whether it involves a criminal, civil or administrative offence, and will entitle the owner of the Website, where appropriate, to demand their liability in any civil, administrative, labour or criminal field that may be applicable.
- Liability of the owner
The owner of the Website is not liable for any damage caused to the User or third parties as a result of a breach attributable to the User or for any alteration to the User’s equipment.
The owner also assumes no responsibility for illegitimate interference through the use of computer viruses or other means, whatever their source, improper use of the Website by the User or security errors caused by the incorrect operation of the terminal equipment by the User.
5. User obligations
The User may not at any time modify, alter or delete any data, information, content or element that is included in the Website.
The User must use the services that we make available diligently, correctly and lawfully. Under no circumstances may the User disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, pornographic or xenophobic nature or content that defends criminal, violent or denigrating acts regarding people and fundamental rights.
The User may not include software, viruses, malware or any other agent harmful to computer systems that may damage or alter the devices or terminals of the company or other Users.
The User will be solely laiable for any damage that may be caused by breaching the conditions and obligations set forth in the Terms.
Users may not transmit, include or disseminate advertising regarding themselves or third parties through any means available on our Website unless they have obtained the express authorization of its owner.
Mentions of other third-party websites that may be made on the Website will be merely informative. The owner of the Website does not develop or manage such pages and is not the owner of the internet addresses mentioned unless expressly stated. Therefore, it will not be responsible for their content or for any damages or losses arising from said access, or for any caused by the services they provide.
The owner of the Website authorizes the establishment of links and hyperlinks from other websites. However, anyone who intends to establish a link between their website and the Website must respect the following conditions:
- The website on which the link is established must not contain information or content that is illegal or contrary to morals, good customs, public order or any third-party rights.
- Such websites must not declare or imply that the owner of the Website has expressly authorized the link or has previously in any way supervised, assumed or recommended the services offered or made available on the website that links to the Website. Browsers of the Website are therefore advised to exercise extreme caution in assessing and using the information, content and services existing on the linking sites.
- In no cases does the establishment of the link imply the existence of relations between the owner of the Website and the owner of the website that includes the link.
7. Personal data protection
The owner of the Website undertakes to treat the User’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force regarding this matter. Specifically, it undertakes to apply the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights and of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, of 27 April 2016.
8. Applicable legislation
The relations established between the User and the owner of the Website will be governed by the provisions of the current legislation in relation to the applicable regulations and the competent jurisdiction, and the regulations of the Spanish Legal System are applicable.
For cases in which voluntary submission to a specific jurisdiction is possible, the owner of the Website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, will submit to the Courts of the province of Barcelona, unless the legislation establishes otherwise.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on users’ computers when they access a website. Cookies are used, among other things, to store and retrieve information about users’ browsing habits or their equipment. Depending on the information they contain, the way in which the device is used, the type of cookies and the information they collect, they can be used to recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIE
- According to the entity that manages the cookies:
- Proprietary cookies: these are sent to the user’s device or terminal from the owner’s computer or domain, and are also managed by the owners and publishers of the website.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner but by a third party that will process the information obtained through the cookies.
- According to the storage time:
- Session cookies: these collect and store the data when the user accesses the website and cease to function once the user leaves it.
- Persistent cookies: these have a duration determined in time by the data controller. The storage time may vary from a few minutes to several years. They are used to save and retrieve certain parameters each time the user visits the website.
- According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and for using the options or services that it offers. For example, they are used for session maintenance, response time management, providing or validating options, using security features and sharing content with social networks.
- Personalization cookies: these allow the user to specify or customize some features of the Website: for example, to define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: these allow the owner to track and analyse the behaviour of users on the website in order to develop browsing profiles and know the users’ preferences. They are normally used to measure users’ activity in order to improve the service offered. For example, an analytical cookie can be used to control the geographic areas, products and services that are of greatest interest to a user.
- Advertising cookies: these are used to manage website advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these allow the owner to manage the advertising spaces of the website. The function of these cookies is to store information on users’ behaviour on the website in order to later display personalized advertising.
What cookies do we use?
- Google Analytics(Google, Inc.): We use Google Analytics cookies to measure the interaction of Users with the content of the Website.
- ShareThis: We use this to track the clicks on ShareThis options.
- _Unam: The Website allows content to be shared through email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. _unam counts the number of single users that share content and the number of page views that are generated from the resulting quota.
- pll_language: This cookie forms part of the tools with which the Website was developed. It saves the chosen browsing language.
How to disable or delete cookies?
The following links provide information on how to activate your preferences in the main browsers:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Safari
You can also go to the Your Online Choices portal where, in addition to finding useful information, you can set your preferences for third-party advertising cookies, provider by provider.